Information according to Articles 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our approach to your personal data and your rights
Thank you for visiting our website http://www.ikw-team.de and for your interest in our services. This data protection statement is a summary of our approach to the processing of your personal data.
The individual paragraphs outline the sources, criteria and legal foundation according to which your personal data is processed, how long it may be stored and whether it may be passed on to a third party. In addition we inform you about the claims and rights to which you are entitled according to the data protection regulations.
I. Details of the Responsible Person
The IKW team GmbH, Kirchtruderinger Straße 21, 81829 München, represented by Executive Partner Regina Koller (tel.: +49 89 431 73 22 and email: datenschutz(at)ikw-team.de), is responsible for the processing of your personal data according to Art. 4 Nr. 7 of the GDPR. This information, in accordance with Articles 13, 14 und 21 of the GDPR, can be located at any time at https://www.ikw-team.de/en/data-protection and may be downloaded and printed out.
II. General Information on Data Processing
1. Scope of the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data will generally only be processed by us if it is required for the provision of an operational website as well as the content and services available on it or for the fulfilment of a contract made with you or usage to which you have agreed.
An exception is made in those cases in which it is not necessary to obtain prior permission or not possible for legitimate reasons and the processing of personal data is legally permitted.
2. Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
Art. 6 Para.1 Item a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for obtaining the agreement to the processing of the personal data from the person concerned.
For the processing of personal data which is a requirement for the fulfilment a contract, of which the person concerned is a contractual party, the legal basis is Art. 6, Para. 1 Item b of the GDPR. This is also the case for data processing which is required for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
As far as the processing of personal data is required for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 Para. 1 Item c of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If the data processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and liberties of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f of the GDPR shall serve as the legal basis for data processing.
3. Data Deletion and Storage Duration
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the reason for the storage is no longer valid. Data storage may also be permitted if European or national legislation in EU regulations, laws or rules, to which we as the responsible person are subject, has made provision for it. The data may also be blocked or deleted if a legally prescribed storage period expires, unless further storage is required to comply with contract conclusion or fulfillment.
4. Data Recipients
The recipients of your data are the IKW team GmbH, Kirchtruderinger Straße 21, 81829 Munich, Germany and 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Straße 57. 56410 Montabaur, Germany which has been commissioned by IKW to process your data.
III. Data Processing in Website Provision
1. Description and Scope of Data Processing
Whenever you visit our website, data and information is automatically recorded by the computer system of the computer which is used. The following data is collected:
- your IP address in anonymous form
- the so-called referrer URL (i.e. the page from which you accessed our services)
- the date and time of the request
- the manufacturer and version of your operating system
- the selected website or file
- the type of device
- the browser type and version
This data is also stored in log files by our order processor, referred to in point V. It is not stored in conjunction with the user’s other personal data.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f of the GDPA.
3. Purpose of Data Processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address has to remain stored for the duration of the session.
The remaining data serves to optimise the website and its correct display as well as to ensure the security and functionality of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not occur in this context. These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f of the GDPA.
4. Storage Duration
The storage duration of personal data is determined by the respective statutory storage period. After this period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for the completion of the purpose of its collection and/or if there is no justified interest on our part in further storage. If the exercising of your rights referred to in Section VI requires deletion, the relevant data will be deleted immediately.
5. Objection and Removal Options
The collection of the data referred to in section III. 1. for the provision of the website is mandatory for the operation of the website https://www.ikw-team.de/. Consequently the user may not object. If you do not wish us to process the data specified in Section III.1 for the operation of our website, you cannot use our website.
IV. Email Contact
1. Description and Scope of Data Processing
If you have any questions about our products and services, you can send an email to team22(at)ikw-team.de . If you have any questions regarding the exercising of your rights described in Section VI. of this data protection declaration, you can contact us in writing at the address stated in Section VI. 7. and in our website imprint or by email (datenschutz(at)ikw-team.de). In this case the personal data and message transmitted by you will be stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for the handling of your message and the response to it.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f of the GDPR. If the purpose of the email contact is to close a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Item b of the GDPR.
3. Purpose of Data Processing
The processing of your data serves our and your legitimate interest to correctly display our website on the end devices used by you, to communicate in this way and to receive and handle your messages, Art. 6 Para. 1 Item f of the GDPR. If the purpose of the email contact is to close a contract, it also serves its justification and implementation Art. 6 Para. 1 Item b of the GDPR.
4. Storage Duration
The storage duration of personal data is determined by the respective statutory storage period. After this period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection and/or if there is no justified interest on our part in further storage. This is the case for personal data sent by email when the respective conversation with you is concluded and there is no longer a legal storage period. The conversation is concluded when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified. If the exercising of your rights stated in Section VI requires deletion, the corresponding data will be deleted immediately.
5. Objection and Removal Options
In the event of email contact with us, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation may not be continued. Further information on exercising your rights of objection can be found in Section VI of this data protection declaration. In this case, all personal data, which is stored in the course of contacting you, will be deleted.
V. Processing of your Personal Data on our Behalf
Your data will be processed on our behalf by 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Straße 57, 56410 Montabaur in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR, by which 1&1 IONOS SE has undertaken to guarantee an appropriate level of data protection. The computer centres of 1&1 IONOS SE are ISO 27001 certified. Further information on the security measures taken by 1&1 IONOS SE when processing personal data can be found at https://www.ionos.de/sicherheit.
VI. Your Rights as a Data Subject
If your personal data is processed by us, you are the data subject as defined by Art. 4 No. 1 of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis us as the responsible person:
1. Right to information
You can request from us, the responsible person, confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is processed by us. If it is confirmed, you can request details from us, the person responsible, this personal data and the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you was or is disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- the planned duration of the storage of personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not available, criteria for setting the storage period;
- the existence of a right to the correction or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to the limitation of data processing by the responsible person or a right of objection to it;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information regarding the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from you (the data subject);
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in these cases, significant information on the rationale involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
If personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards regarding the transfer in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR.
2. Right to Correction
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by us, the responsible party, if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. As the person responsible, it is our duty to make the correction immediately.
3. Right to Limitation of Data Processing
You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if one of the following conditions applies:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows us to verify the data’s validity;
- if the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of your personal data and instead request that its use be restricted;
- if we no longer require the personal data for the purposes of processing but you need it to enforce, exercise or defend your legal rights; or
- if you have objected to the data processing according to Art. 21 Para. 1 of the GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your grounds.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, such data – apart from its storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the EU or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been limited in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to Deletion
a) Deletion Obligation
You may request that we, as the responsible person, immediately delete your personal data and we are obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you revoke your consent to data processing based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Item a or Art. 9 Para. 2 Item a of the GDPR and no other legal basis exists for the data processing;
- you object to the data processing according to Art. 21 Para. 1 of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 Para. 2 of the GDPR;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- it is necessary to delete your personal data to fulfil a legal obligation under EU law or German law;
- your personal data has been collected in relation to services offered by the Information Society according to Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to Third Parties
If we have published your personal data and are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 1 of the GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing that you, as the data subject, have requested that they delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
There is no right to deletion if data processing is required for
- the exercising of freedom of expression and information;
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation under EU or German law which requires data processing or the performance of a task for reasons of public interest or the execution of public authority vested in the responsible person;
- reasons of public interest in the field of public health according to Art. 9 Para. 2 Items h and i as well as Art. 9 Para. 3 of the GDPR;
- for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Art. 89 Para. 1 of the GDPR, insofar as the right to deletion referred to in Art. 17 Para. 1 of the GDPR is likely to render the attainment of the objectives of such data processing impossible or seriously detrimental or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to Information
If you have exercised your right to correction, deletion or limitation of data processing towards us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed, of such correction, deletion or limitation of dataprocessing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
6. Right to Data Transfer
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, that you have provided, in a structured, recognisable and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hinderance from us, provided that
- the data processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 Item a of the GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 Item a of the GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Item b of the GDPR and
- the data processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data relating to you be transferred directly by us to another responsible person, as far as this is technically feasible. The liberties and rights of other persons may not be affected by this.
7. Right to Objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Items e or f of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
In this case, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove that there are compelling reasons for the processing which are worth protecting and outweigh your interests, rights and liberties or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising at any time; this also applies to any profiling connected to direct marketing.
The objection is formless and can be declared in writing to the IKW team GmbH, Kirchtruderinger Straße 21, 81829 Munich, also by email (datenschutz(at)ikw-team.de) or by telephone (tel.: +49 89 431 73 22). In connection with the use of Information Society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – you have the option to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
8. Right to Revoke the Declaration of Consent under Data Protection Law
You have the right to revoke a data protection declaration of consent given by you at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation. The revocation is formless and can either be declared in writing to the IKW team GmbH, Kirchtruderinger Straße 21, 81829 Munich or by email (datenschutz(at)ikw-team.de) or by telephone (tel.: +49 89 431 73 22).
9. Right of Appeal to a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, your place of work is located or the place where the alleged infringement occurred, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted, informs the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 of the GDPR. In Bavaria compliance with the data protection law in the private sector is monitored by the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, which you can reach as follows:
Telephone: +49 981 180 093-0
Telefax: +49 981 180 093-800
10. Provision of your Data
The provision of your personal data may be required by law (e.g. by tax regulations) or may result from contractual regulations (e.g. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it may be necessary for the closure of a contract that you make personal data available to us, which we must be process, for the completion of the contract. For example, you are obliged to provide us with personal data when we make a contract with you. If you do not provide the personal data required, the contract can consequently not be concluded.